September 2, 2009

JFK


I watched this movie with my Dad yesterday, even though it's probably been sitting in our house since 1991. Transferred from VCR to DVD to Apple TV, it finally caught my attention with my new found love for politics and my longtime love for Jackie O. This film doesn't cover anything on the beauty but it does have an all-star cast. I thought Oliver Stone was incredible after I saw The Doors, but this film is truly genius. Check out this piece of history from a new light and you'll be waiting for 2029 to come a lot faster. Had me on the edge of my seat the entire time, such a thriller and so much better than Bobby, as it leaves you searching for more information than Wikipedia has to offer. I can't wait to get my hands on a copy of Jim Garrison's On the Trail of the Assassins, probably a very interesting read on the controversial theory against the U.S. military.

No comments:

Post a Comment